Be a Hero From Home: Case Management
The Point Arc’s Case Management team assists individuals and families with finding resources and services through person centered planning. We work to help individuals with intellectual and development disabilities reach their highest potential and live their dreams.
Case managers help individuals and families by:
• Advocating for people receiving support
• Learning about what is important to each person
• Creating a plan with people to help them live a life that is important to them
• Finding resources
• Continually ensuring that each person is satisfied with their life and the services received
• Assisting in finding a job in the community
• Helping to develop and maintain relationships
• Maintaining health and safety
• Giving supports to help people live in the home they choose
The COVID 19 crisis has resulted in the loss of employment for some clients and their families, as well as services used to gain access to necessary essentials. Case managers have used their own resources to supply some individuals with personal hygiene supplies and food during these trying times.
In order to increase support needed during COVID 19, we've created Be a Hero From Home. Be a Hero From Home, a new monthly giving program that allows you to donate from a distance while staying close to your community. Donations will help us to continue our support of people and families now and in the future. If you'd like to help, please join us in being a HERO FROM HOME.
BE A HERO FROM HOME and DONATE NOW
Follow us on social media for updates about how our Programs are handling COVID-19.