Come join our team!
Current job opportunities are listed below. Please check back often for open opportunities if you do not see a job opportunity listed. Contact Elizabeth Suhre, Director of Human Resources, for further questions or to send a resume.
Direct Support Professionals - We currently have several openings for Direct Support Professionals in our Residential Program. Responsibilities of the Direct Support Professional include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain confidentiality and respect the dignity of each resident at all times
- Ensure the safety, welfare, and rights of all residents
- Assist residents with daily living activities as well as personal hygiene where appropriate
- Assist is evaluating residents' abilities in self-care, home management, and social/leisure skills
- Transport residents to various locations as necessary
- Use agency vehicles and equipment responsibly
- Be responsible for providing a homelike environment while meeting the physical, social, and psychological needs of the residents
- Provide ongling supportive training to assist residents in achieving their maximum potential for independence and self-direction
- Respond as trained to any medical issues that arise in the home
- Document residents' individual program plans, goals, and daily progress notes
- Administer and oversee medications in accordance with The Point's medication administration policy
- Assist in meal preparation and menu planning
- Maintain a healthy and clean living environment
- Other duties as assigned
Eligible candidates must be at least 21 years of age, OR at least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or GED. Candidates with a valid driver's license preferred. Candidates must be able to pass extensive background checks. Candidates must have reliable transportation to and from work. Prior experience is a plus, but is not necessary as all training will be provided.
Please contact Mary Trammell at or 859.491.9191 for more information or to apply. You may also access our employment application by clicking on the link below. While the application may be completed electronically, you will need to print and sign the application before submitting it to The Point via mail, fax, or email.
Certified Nursing Assistant/Direct Support Professional - We currently have one full-time and one part-time position available at a Group Home located in Burlington, KY. Due to resident needs in the home, we are specifically seeking Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA), State Registerd Nurse Aides (SRNA), or State Tested Nurse Aides (STNA) for these positions. Duties are the same as those for Direct Support Professionals with the addition of increased personal care including showering/bathing, skin care, grooming, tranfers, positioning, meal and hydration assistance. For more information or to apply, please contact Elizabeth Suhre at 859.491.9191 ext. 112 or .