The Point Perk provides more than just fresh United Grounds coffee. It also serves as a place of employment for adults with intellectual and developmental differences. The coffeeshop outfitted with all you’d expect from a modern coffeeshop and offers all the standard caffeinated fare, as well as non-coffee beverages and snacks.
- Point/Arc’s Summer Work Experience produces real fruits — and vegetables — for students’ labor
- Covington Police take on nonprofit in kickball
- Kentucky Colonels award $11k grant to Scheben Care Center to purchase vehicle for Medicaid program
- Operation Sweet Treat makes stop at Point/ARC with 50-case donation of cookies from Girl Scouts
- Op-ed: He arrived at The Point/Arc by accident — literally