Three parent groups united to form an advocacy group to assist their loved ones diagnosed with intellectual/developmental disabilities (I/DD). Today, that group has evolved into a holistic agency with a wide range of around the clock programs.
- Point/Arc’s Summer Work Experience produces real fruits — and vegetables — for students’ labor
- Covington Police take on nonprofit in kickball
- Kentucky Colonels award $11k grant to Scheben Care Center to purchase vehicle for Medicaid program
- Operation Sweet Treat makes stop at Point/ARC with 50-case donation of cookies from Girl Scouts
- Op-ed: He arrived at The Point/Arc by accident — literally