Adrienne Price said her daughter Jade doesn’t always get the chance to kick some butt. So when given the chance to kick trained police officers’ butts in kickball, she and other members of the Point/Arc team kicked as far as they could.
- Point/Arc’s Summer Work Experience produces real fruits — and vegetables — for students’ labor
- Covington Police take on nonprofit in kickball
- Kentucky Colonels award $11k grant to Scheben Care Center to purchase vehicle for Medicaid program
- Operation Sweet Treat makes stop at Point/ARC with 50-case donation of cookies from Girl Scouts
- Op-ed: He arrived at The Point/Arc by accident — literally