The Bill & Betsy Scheben Care Center has received an $11,000 grant from the Honorable Order of Kentucky Colonels (HOKC) in the amount of $11,000 to purchase an additional vehicle for their Medicaid Transportation Program.
- Point/Arc’s Summer Work Experience produces real fruits — and vegetables — for students’ labor
- Covington Police take on nonprofit in kickball
- Kentucky Colonels award $11k grant to Scheben Care Center to purchase vehicle for Medicaid program
- Operation Sweet Treat makes stop at Point/ARC with 50-case donation of cookies from Girl Scouts
- Op-ed: He arrived at The Point/Arc by accident — literally