The Bill & Betsy Scheben Adult Day Center is deeded to The Point Arc and added under the umbrella of our services. It’s mission remains to provide a daily program of community-based activities, supportive person-centered health care, and support for the attainment of individualized personal goals and choices to medically compromised and differently-abled adults and the elderly.
- Point/Arc’s Summer Work Experience produces real fruits — and vegetables — for students’ labor
- Covington Police take on nonprofit in kickball
- Kentucky Colonels award $11k grant to Scheben Care Center to purchase vehicle for Medicaid program
- Operation Sweet Treat makes stop at Point/ARC with 50-case donation of cookies from Girl Scouts
- Op-ed: He arrived at The Point/Arc by accident — literally