The Dr. Anthony & Geraldine Zembrodt Education Center (ZEC) opens its doors and fills a huge service gap within the Northern Kentucky and Greater Cincinnati I/DD community. The Zembrodt Education Center’s mission is to connect people with and without disabilities to share in common interests, to create opportunities for students to increase social and vocational skills in a safe and comfortable environment, and to teach individuals techniques to build self-confidence and increase social interaction.
- Point/Arc’s Summer Work Experience produces real fruits — and vegetables — for students’ labor
- Covington Police take on nonprofit in kickball
- Kentucky Colonels award $11k grant to Scheben Care Center to purchase vehicle for Medicaid program
- Operation Sweet Treat makes stop at Point/ARC with 50-case donation of cookies from Girl Scouts
- Op-ed: He arrived at The Point/Arc by accident — literally