The Point/Arc has gone international. And the non-profit organization which is celebrating its 50th anniversary this year, never had to leave its Covington-based home – thanks to the World Affairs Council of Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky.
- Point/Arc’s Summer Work Experience produces real fruits — and vegetables — for students’ labor
- Covington Police take on nonprofit in kickball
- Kentucky Colonels award $11k grant to Scheben Care Center to purchase vehicle for Medicaid program
- Operation Sweet Treat makes stop at Point/ARC with 50-case donation of cookies from Girl Scouts
- Op-ed: He arrived at The Point/Arc by accident — literally